Friday, July 29, 2011

Loving You...

Sometimes when i look at u, I still cant believe you're mine..

Even though we've been together for sometime now..


And our relationship has grown to include more than just physical passion,

There are still some moments..


When i look at u and feel the same tingling excitement that I did when we first met.


And I know deep in my heart that no matter what happens,
That spark will always be there


It's such a wonderful feeling to know that sharing love with same person..

Doesn't have to get old and boring.




That it can keep getting better and stronger all the time.
And its a wonderful feeling knowing that ,


I share that kind of love with you and always will..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More